Bayan Al Quran Academy

How to Learn the Qirat of the Quran 8 Amazing and Effective Tips

How to Learn the Qirat of the Quran: 8 Amazing and Effective Tips

The Quran is a breathtaking garden, and all its visitors lose themselves and their worlds in its worm fragrance and its blissful whispers to your soul. Imagine that the heavenly garden isn’t having only one type of flower, but ten of them; ten Qirat of the Quran that fills you up with warmth, and surround you with a brighter, and more peaceful future.

Tips to learn the Qirat of the Quran:

The tips to learn the Qirat of the Quran we present to you today are the key with which you can access the garden of the Quran, with its ten sacred flowers.

1- Listening to recitations of different Qirat:

Listening to the recitation of the different ten Qirat is the first step towards mastering them; as your ears will start to pick up the phonetic differences between them, and store them in your brain, ready to be summoned when needed.

Dedicate an hour per day to listening to the same surah, or a number of verses, in at least two Qirat, and pay close attention to the pronunciation of the reciter.

2- Taking written notes of the differences among Qirat:

Taking written notes of the differences among Qirat is a central step to learning the Quran in different Qirat; as it will help you in crystallizing those differences, and highlighting them in stark light.

In a small notebook, start to organize a table of comparison that fits all ten Qirat, and start taking notes right away. In a month, you will have digested many of the differences between them.

3- Studying Qirat theoretically:

Studying the Qirat theoretically will help you understand the logic behind the Qirat, their existence, and the logic behind their rules.

Moreover, studying the Qirat theoretically will offer you a concise explanation of all the rules of each Qirat, and the differences between them, which will help you know those rules by heart and easily apply them in your recitations of the Quran.

4- Perfecting your pronunciation of Arabic:

Perfecting your pronunciation of the Arabic language is an inevitable stage; so, be smart and don’t postpone it; rather, do it as soon and as fast as possible. Don’t forget to join Bayan Al Quran Academy’s Arabic lessons to master the Arabic language!

Perfecting your pronunciation of Arabic means you will be able to read the Quran easily; so, you will not be struggling because of the tricky pronunciation of Arabic, besides struggling with the practice of the Qirat as well.

5- Learning with a specialized tutor:

Learning with a specialized tutor can make all the difference to you; as they will be your guide on this long road you have to walk through. Bayan Al Quran Academy offers you amazing Qirat Quran courses with professional tutors that will help you achieve your goal, smoothly and successfully.

They will save you the trouble of being surrounded by too many sources; by providing you with the educational material suitable to your level, and setting your whole educational plan into effective motion.

6- Practicing daily:

Practicing daily is very important; as it will make sure your efforts don’t go to waste, and secure what you learn in your memory.

Set a practicing plan that suits your schedule, and make sure to set a plan that fits your energy and time; so that you don’t overcrowd yourself with tasks.

7- Following the 70-30 studying rule:

Following the 70-30 studying rule is another trick that will make your mission much easier. In this method, you will dedicate 70 percent of your studying time to revising what you have already studied before, and dedicate only the remaining 30 percent to studying new information.

This rule will help link all your lessons together, facilitate your leveling up, and keep you from forgetting any rules, and information.

8- Taking your time:

Taking your time, and not rushing the process is very important as well; as the journey is undeniably long, and being impatient will only make your progress slower, and might cause you to lose your motivation for the whole process.

Try to enjoy the process itself, instead of only looking forward to the results. And remember that along the way, you are already learning, and changing into whom you aim to be gradually, and that change would never come overnight.

Don’t shy away from this garden just because its gates are difficult to open. Take our hand, and march in, step by step, until you have become familiar with your own steps.